CLUB VOLLEYBALL PROGRAM
Our club teams, led by IMPACT CERTIFIED coaching staff, are non traveling teams. The teams will practice 2-3 times a week on a 7 month schedule. Members of these teams are selected by a try-out process and receive intense practices, quality instruction as well as competitive play at tournaments both regionally and locally.
41 South Volleyball Programs offer many advantages to athletes. Each athlete may have a different experience, but the athlete’s participation in club volleyball and provide several opportunities for them such as:
- Improvement of mental and physical skills of the game during the 7 months of club.
- More preparation for their high school team
- Competing at a higher level of volleyball
- Meet new athletes and gain new friends
- Exposure to college coaches at tournaments
If you have more questions, please visit our FAQs page. If your questions are still not answered, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.